Friday, June 08, 2007

Sing! Sing A Song!

I don't usually go with topical videos, but I couldn't come up with anything this week, so I figured that with the Tony Awards on Sunday ("The Award Show No One In New York Understands Why No One Outside of New York Cares About") I'd go with the tribute to musical theater. I thought about going with this one, but it isn't exactly relevant and I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it already. So I picked a number from the first Broadway show I ever saw, on my trip to New York last year.



There really is nothing like the magical, uplifting feeling you get from American musical theater.

1 comment:

Karen Murphy said...

Yesterday I saw Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music. When Elmo came on stage, the crowd went wild. I think there were four-year-olds who fainted.