Sunday, July 06, 2008

Oh. My God. Shoes.

Dear Federal Government,

Thank you very much for the lovely economic stimulus check. As it happens, I've been having a fairly stressful week, and your letter was just what I needed to make it better. Particularly since the someone mentioned to me yesterday that Barney's (the intimidatingly fancy department store, not the burger place with the excellent curly fries) was having a sale. So, since I was out anyway, I happened to wander by there, and picked up a little something for myself:



Cameron thinks I'm insane, but he won't admit it. But what was I going to do? They were on second markdown.

Economically Yours,
Daisy

7 comments:

Firelight said...

when don't you buy shoes? :)

Daisy Bateman said...

Well, I sleep.

Anonymous said...

I completely support your contribution to the economy. Those are cute shoes. Also agree that shopping is a good stress reliever and you definitely earned those shoes this week!
Mom

Unknown said...

what brand are they.. I think having a biopsy deserves fabu shoes.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD shoes.

They look super cute!

--mary

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes, Daisy! Noodled on over here from naked authors because for some reason their blog has begun refusing my comments (nasty blog) but you were the winner of my book! And I don't know where to send it. So if you get a chance shoot me an email at michelle@michellegagnon.com...

Daisy Bateman said...

Mom: Thanks! Glad you approve.

Alice: Mouse over the picture for the answer.

Mary: I don't have anything to say here; I just didn't want you to feel left out.

Michelle: Cool! Off to send an email now.