Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ladybug, Ladybug

Ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug, ladybug

On Friday evening, when I came home, I found a ladybug on my doorframe. I captured it and put it outside, and when I came back in I noticed another. And another. In fact there were probably about a dozen of them crawling around on the corner above the door, apparently the result of a mass ladybug hatchery. It was like a scene from a tiny, adorable horror movie. Eventually, I managed to capture most of them and get them outdoors, but a few got away:



I have a feeling I am going to be finding ladybugs around here for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you probably won't have to worry about aphids in the house for a while...

Cornelia Read said...

I love the idea of a tiny, adorable horror movie. That's about the only kind I could stand to watch, I think. But only if it were shown on a tiny, adorable screen. With itty-bitty popcorn.