Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tokyo and Back Again

Or: What I Blogged on My Summer Vacation




Greetings from San Mateo, which is notably Not Tokyo. You may have noticed a lack of blogging over the last week, if you notice that sort of thing. My apologies, but it turned out that free wifi wasn't easy to come by in Tokyo, and I'm too cheap to pay to type on my tiny ipod screen. But I did take notes, and I do intend to tell you all about it, once I recover from yesterday's transit extravaganza. (And watch the last two weeks' worth of "So You Think You Can Dance.") My goal is to have this all written up by the time I leave next month for the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market, where Mom and I will be selling silk carpets in Turkmenistan. But that's another story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad to see you and Cameron make it back safely!