Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shoesday: Please Ignore the Toenails, I'll Get To Them Soon

This photo brought to you by Yeah, I Need to Get a New Camera


I was feeling kind of disappointed that all of the cool sandals from the Cynthia Vincent for Target collection sold out pretty much instantly; so much so that I almost went and tried to buy a pair on ebay.

But then I thought, why should I reward the people who bought up all the pairs in the stores by paying double the retail price for the bargain-store knockoffs when, with some patience and a little luck, I can get the real deal on ShopBop for half off? And I really couldn't argue with my logic, so there you have it.

Also, the ladies over at Go Fug Yourself have indicated that clogs seem to be having a revival, although they don't seem to be too happy about it.

No comments: