Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No, Really, I'm Feeling Fine

One of the handy things about being sick is that it gives other people something to talk to you about. For example, as I was arriving at work yesterday, I ran into my next-door cube neighbor Marie. She asked me if I was getting over my cold and I said yes, though I was still having some sinus pressure. That inspired her to tell me about neti pots, and for the rest of the way up the stairs she was able to extol the virtues of washing your nose out with salt water.

Then, after we got to our desks, she sent me a video:



Warning: Video contains some disturbing images, including a woman with water coming out of her nose and a really unfortunate sweater.

1 comment:

Karen Murphy said...

I've used a neti pot for years. Totally cleared up my sinus problems. We're everywhere.