Sunday, February 11, 2007

Appropriate Motivation

As some of you may have noticed, it has been raining lately (this is assuming, of course, that all of my readers live in the Bay Area, because they do). And one problem with rain is that it makes my preferred method of exercise, jogging, less pleasant than usual. So I've been forced to come up with another type of physical activity, eventually settling on push-ups (the girly kind, from th knees) and crunches (depressing discovery: I could not do a real, full-on situp if my life depended on it. Fortunately, this seems unlikely). Which is all well and good, and I'm sure it would be nice to have stomach muscles, but they aren't a lot of fun. So I've had to come up with some way to motivate myself:


It's all about finding out what works for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! What's the brand?

--mary

Daisy Bateman said...

marc by Marc Jacobs-- I got them on our last DSW binge.