Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shoetember: My Shoes Are Made of Fish!

Brand: Cynthia Vincent
Purchased: Gilt Groupe
Materials: Leather, Eel skin
Work Wearability: Surprisingly Good

Notes: They're lovely professional/dressy shoes, of a comfortable height, and the nude (for me) color is flattering (I have it on good authority it makes your legs look longer) and I got them for an excellent price. But lets not kid ourselves; I did not buy these for any practical reason.

I bought them because they're made of eels!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite one of these so far. Fish! Btw, it doesn't look like Wednesday will work- we have tickets to Wicked that night. Tuesday?

Daisy Bateman said...

Nope, Tuesday is my writing group. Are you busy next Saturday afternoon? Kermit Lynch and Cafe Fanny are doing their Provence in Berkeley event. (Warning, PDF!)

Anonymous said...

I think we'll still have a houseguest then, which could be tricky. Must confirm calendar with boy...

Anonymous said...

but that looks tasty. :)