Friday, March 16, 2012

The Ultimate Purpose of the Internet

What do people like even more than talking about the weather? Reading what other people are thinking about the weather! At least, I'm assuming that's what the people at the Weather Channel website were thinking when they introduced this feature. On the one hand, I guess it might be useful to have all of the most boring people on Twitter collected into one place, in case anybody needs that, but on the other hand, nobody needs that.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and share my thoughts with the world vis-a-vis whether or not it should be raining. My voice must be heard!

1 comment:

Karen Murphy said...

14 seconds ago somebody RTed "This weather makes going out so much harder."

Just as true as it was when Aristotle said it.