Friday, August 10, 2012

And They Lived Happily Ever After

So, about a week ago, I went ahead and got married. You know, it was a Sunday, nothing else to do, and I had this dress, and we'd rented a chapel and a reception hall and ordered catering for seventy people, so we figured hey, what the heck.

The flowers were nice.


The Bentley was running, and it only smelled a little like burning oil.



We had plenty of wine.

(Not pictured: Also plenty of cheese.)



My hair looked good.


And my shoes were awesome.


Overall, I'm calling the event a success.





(Photo credits David Bateman.)


6 comments:

Camille Minichino said...

Love, love, love to you both!

Anonymous said...

The cheese was OUTSTANDING! You should do a post of the wedding cheeses.

--mary

The Queen said...

Finally some pictures. Congrats to the both of you for taking this scary leap.

Janis and Gary said...

Great shoes!! Nice hair!! So sorry we missed it. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love, and laughter!

CC :D said...

ahh yes. a post about those wedding cheeses would be amazing since i've already forgotten the name of the one that I loved even though you told me twice.

p.s. best shoes ever.

Karen Murphy said...

My only gripe is the lack of cheese photos.