Friday, March 21, 2008

Glengarry Glen Smurf

[Dave Moss explodes at Ricky Roma and shouts]
Dave Moss: You're smurfed, Rick. Are you smurfing nuts? You're hot, so you think you're the ruler of this place.
Shelley Levene: Now wait a minute, Dave.
Dave Moss: Shut up!
Shelley Levene: Okay...
Dave Moss: You want to decide who should be dealt with how, is that it? I come in the smurfing office today, I get humiliated by some smurf-off cop. I get accused of... I get the smurf thrown in my face by you, you genuine smurf, because you're top name on the board?
Ricky Roma: Is that what I did, Dave? I humiliated you? Oh my Smurf, I'm sorry.
Dave Moss: Sitting on top of the world. Sitting on top of the world, everything's smurfin' peach fuzz.
Ricky Roma: And I don't get a moment to spare for some bust-out humanitarian down on his luck lately?
Dave Moss: Oh, smurf...
Ricky Roma: [cutting him off] Smurf you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your smurfs for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how smurfed-up you are!
Dave Moss: Who's my pal, Ricky? Hmm? What are you? And what are you, Ricky? Huh? Bishop Sheen? What the smurf are you, Mr. Slick? Who - what the smurf are you, "Friend to the working man"? Big deal! SMURF YOU! You got the memory of a smurfin' fly! I never liked you, anyway.
Ricky Roma: What is this, your farewell speech?
Dave Moss: I'm going home.
Ricky Roma: Your farewell to the troops?
Dave Moss: I'm not going home. I'm going to Wisconsin.
Ricky Roma: Have a good trip.
Dave Moss: Aw, smurf you! Smurf the lot of you! Smurf you all!
[exits]
Ricky Roma: [to Shelley] You were saying?
Shelley Levene: Huh?



The preceding was brought to you by The League For Getting Some Smurfing Decency Around Here (TLFGSSDAH)

2 comments:

Cornelia Read said...

I'm also liking Smurfgarry Smurf Smurf as a title, here.

Daisy Bateman said...

I think you may have a smurf.