Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shoesday: Shoefinder Success Story!

042710_20021.jpg

This week we have some special guest shoes for you: Our first ever* actual purchase of shoes found in the Shoefinder feature. These lovely and sparkly slippers belong to Karen, who selected them from the list of presumably-vegan** shoes I compiled to her general specifications. I'm so proud.

Speaking of which, if you would like me to pick out an array of shoes for you/a friend/acquaintance/enemy, please leave a comment and/or shoot me an email and we'll see what we can do.


*Alice buying the shoes I suggested for Mary is close, but not quite.
**"Presumably" because I didn't actually check things like secondary materials and adhesives, just that they weren't made of leather. Hey, I'm good, but there are limits to even my abilities.

2 comments:

Dw said...

Arr! Which ones are they? The image seems to be securely hidden away.

Daisy Bateman said...

They weren't one of my featured selections (apparently, I'm not that good), but they were one of the other options, linked to under "beaded satin slipper."

It's a small victory, but I'll take what I get.